Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - This or That
Thread: This or That
View Single Post
post #319 of (permalink) Old 10-17-2012, 05:47 PM
DoubleDeckerBar
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: This or That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
I don't know what shows could possibly be ahead on your to do list but bump Game of Thrones to the top. It's the best thing on television, you have my word.

Imagine the WWE for the next full year, round the clock, with CM Punk, Wade Barrett, Damien Sandow and Dean Ambrose as WWE, World Heavyweight, Intercontinental and United States Champions, and Christian and Chris Jericho as the tag team champions, all at the same time, with Stone Cold Steve Austin and JBL as the general managers, with PRIME Jim Ross on commentary. Then, imagine if every show, in addition, WWE chained Kentonbomb to the ring ropes on the outside and made him watch Ryback, Tensai, Jinder Mahal and Drew Mcintyre job to all the divas. Then, multiply that by 100000x, and you're ALMOST at the level of greatness that Game of Thrones is on. Almost.
That's a pretty insane analogy, it can't possibly be THAT good. I'll get around to it eventually, right now I'm doing The IT Crowd and An Idiot Abroad. I still have Haven to do too, the chick in that is fine.

I must have repressed the little peoples court, I can't remember it at all. Unfortunately I can't say the same for Fake Donald vs. Fake Rosie, but I can safely say that was worse anyway, that'll go down as the worst match/segment in Raw history for me.

Tea or Coffee?

Quote:
I realise where they're going and that WWE will push Roman Reigns straight to the top. However for me, Dean Ambrose is by far the most talented in that group and I think eventually if they just give him the spotlight then he's going to shine. As soon as he touches a mic everyone else can just sit down as he's magic on it. So It remains to be seen, I think they're all talented but to me Dean was the star of that group. I think Roman looks like the star of that group but I don't think he's nearly as talented as Dean.

- Batista

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome