Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - APOCALYPSE: Return of The Livid One

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2012, 03:28 PM   #71 (permalink)
Anark

Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: APOCALYPSE: Return of The Livid One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty Vibe View Post
Poor form Anark, wasting your time on this poster boy for spastics worldwide.
I'm in the mood for a fight and pussies like you ain't gonna give me one.

Thus, I revert to my main nemesis during the Summer of Anark. He hath returneth, and thus he shall be destroyeth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypto View Post
Defend myself? I don't need to defend myself over jack shit, ...... My purpose here is to rant and trawl, with no effort required since you get pissed off so easily LMAO.
Yeah, defend yourself against the "BEING THE LIVID ONE ACCUSATIONS" and also, why not, you're here anyway, the "YOU ADVOCATE THE BEATING OF WOMEN JUST LIKE WARREN ZEVON" accusations.

Or, you know, just keep churning out the ass-rape and eat-shit crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypto View Post
@ PUSSY

Apparently this shit and sodomy gimmick seems quite interesting. Not because it was used by someone cut from the same cloth as myself, but because it's obviously awakes flashbacks in Annie's mind when Livid One used to drill his tools into his tight rosy little shit-hole. Now what I am wondering is, if these flashbacks are either painful, or moments that Annie wish to relive.
You want this one, Bully? I'll take care of it if you're bored out of your fucking brain from this cunt's banal same old same old posts.
Anark is offline   Reply With Quote