Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - APOCALYPSE: Return of The Livid One
View Single Post
post #68 of (permalink) Old 10-17-2012, 04:19 PM
Apocalypto
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: APOCALYPSE: Return of The Livid One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
I started this thread with several accusations, none of which you have successfully defended yourself against. It ain't me who needs the comebacks. With every post you prove yourself to be The Livid One.

Of course you did, you google that penis enlargement stuff all the time. Quite why you bother I have no idea. It's not as if you need it for anything.
Defend myself? I don't need to defend myself over jack shit, ...... My purpose here is to rant and trawl, with no effort required since you get pissed off so easily LMAO.

@ PUSSY

Apparently this shit and sodomy gimmick seems quite interesting. Not because it was used by someone cut from the same cloth as myself, but because it's obviously awakes flashbacks in Annie's mind when Livid One used to drill his tools into his tight rosy little shit-hole. Now what I am wondering is, if these flashbacks are either painful, or moments that Annie wish to relive.

@ Noyk

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/rants/...baby-noyk.html

:yodawg

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome