Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2012, 03:18 PM   #1669 (permalink)
Starbuck
Best For Business

Starbuck Starbuck Starbuck Starbuck Starbuck Starbuck Starbuck Starbuck Starbuck Starbuck Starbuck
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock316AE View Post
My point was that you said it like he did it in every promo when in reality it was a 5 minutes deal out of 20 promos. That's like saying, I want the real Undertaker, the deadman and not the guy who talked about how he cut his hair. When again, it was 2 minutes out of his entire program. If you didn't like some of his work, fine, your right. But don't see how you can base it on half a promo he did in a 2 years run.
Apart from the things I outlined which were most memorable to me, the rest of the stuff he did feels like one big twitter ball if I'm being honest. I don't really remember anything else containing substance that he said, outside of the things outlined which I highly enjoyed and thought were awesome. Aside from those, the rest of his promos weren't anything special to me.
Starbuck is offline   Reply With Quote