Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2012, 03:18 PM   #1669 (permalink)
Starbuck
Best For Business

Starbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock316AE View Post
My point was that you said it like he did it in every promo when in reality it was a 5 minutes deal out of 20 promos. That's like saying, I want the real Undertaker, the deadman and not the guy who talked about how he cut his hair. When again, it was 2 minutes out of his entire program. If you didn't like some of his work, fine, your right. But don't see how you can base it on half a promo he did in a 2 years run.
Apart from the things I outlined which were most memorable to me, the rest of the stuff he did feels like one big twitter ball if I'm being honest. I don't really remember anything else containing substance that he said, outside of the things outlined which I highly enjoyed and thought were awesome. Aside from those, the rest of his promos weren't anything special to me.
Starbuck is offline   Reply With Quote