Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2012, 03:14 PM   #5965 (permalink)
Shepard
La vie est drôle

Shepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

Tag match needs an extra star for JOE PARK BREAKING FREE AND GETTING REDEMPTION. doesnt matter if you hold him hostage and hit him with a hammer but spit on him and oh man.

I wanna rewatch all the male title matches and the Roode/Storm match to see how I stand. I can see the tag title match dropping since I only have it 1/4* below the slammy tag and its way more than that. I totally forgot how long the first half of the match dragged. I feel like the rest will probably hold up though and I wanna see whether or not Roode/Storm II is my MOTY atm. Still have to get round to Roode/Aries too but i dont have the time till like next week so BLEH

(RVD/Ion was definitely the biggest surprise of the night for me though, pleasantly. Thought for an opener they did everything right and Bob wasn't totally ASS for the match. Zema came out looking great and I was upset at the finish for the abruptness as well as the fact he won the belt. Zema "injuring" him down the line would make me happy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailsabin View Post
DAT FACE (right Shep?)

(i forgot you werent here when i was ROCKIN this sig)

I also forgot he was involved in the match till i rewatched it the other day and man was I happy. Knew you'd love that match, I felt like it definitely could have been MORE though, would've liked them to have more time. I'd be interested in seeing your MOTY list, although I'm sure you're still behind on some stuff. This year has been freakin awesome in ring though, feels like the best in a while. Plus I think Aries/Hardy with better build and more clear characters/story could rock potentially. BFG feels like just the beginning.