Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - APOCALYPSE: Return of The Livid One

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2012, 03:02 PM   #63 (permalink)
NoyK
No One You Know

NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK
Default Re: APOCALYPSE: Return of The Livid One

Okay I know I said I wasn't coming back to Rants for a while, but this is a guy I have been waiting to finally get a shot at, sorry. Don't worry, I'll just post here.

Let me ask you; how did you know this Rant was about you, when your Username isn't "APOCALYPSE", it's "Apocalypto"? Anark could just mean it was a disaster that someone as shitty as Livid One (you?) was back. I wonder what made you come here, guilty feeling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypto View Post

You can always ask the mods for the ultimate proof anyways.

Also, tell me in what toxic waste you were dropped in at birth that gave you psychic powers. You seem to reply to everyone who destroys you "Didn't read LOL DERP" yet you somehow manage to reply to them about exactly what the quote you replied with those retarded images was about. Why don't you just admit that you do care?

And another question; what's with the over-obsessive use of asshole jokes? Is that your sunday night party fetish or something? Can you be original for once? Christ.

Last edited by NoyK : 10-17-2012 at 03:12 PM.
NoyK is offline   Reply With Quote