Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #1667 of (permalink) Old 10-17-2012, 03:54 PM
Rock316AE
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

My point was that you said it like he did it in every promo when in reality it was a 5 minutes deal out of 20 promos. That's like saying, I want the real Undertaker, the deadman and not the guy who talked about how he cut his hair. When again, it was 2 minutes out of his entire program. If you didn't like some of his work, fine, your right. But don't see how you can base it on half a promo he did in a 2 years run.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether View Post
EA have fucked every sports franchise besides Fifa and NHL so I don't expect much from them

Yeah, those ratings are a joke. It's a game based on the Attitude Era and Cena is the highest rated guy. 3 points higher than Rock, mind you, and 2 more than Attitude Era Rock
Probably, FIFA is quality and that's the only game I'm playing. Still would be interesting to see their version. The EA servers are horrendous BTW, last night I did a few UT games and the servers ruined half of them, then blaming you for "losing the connection" and giving the opponent the victory. You expect better from a company on that level.

The ratings are a joke, especially when a few years ago, I remember them giving Rock a 97 overall(most in the game)and now giving the same character 3 points less. But it's all stupid promotion anyway with no credibility.

Last edited by Rock316AE; 10-17-2012 at 04:02 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome