Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - APOCALYPSE: Return of The Livid One

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2012, 02:52 PM   #60 (permalink)
Anark

Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: APOCALYPSE: Return of The Livid One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypto View Post
All of a sudden he is talking like me and the other guy are two different people. Annie knows we're different, but due to lack of material for comebacks he will insist we're the same.
I started this thread with several accusations, none of which you have successfully defended yourself against. It ain't me who needs the comebacks. With every post you prove yourself to be The Livid One.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypto View Post
Hey Annie, I heard there is a new penis enlargement pump product on the market today on the news, maybe this will clear your frustrations.
Of course you did, you google that penis enlargement stuff all the time. Quite why you bother I have no idea. It's not as if you need it for anything.