Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What would a WCW 9/11 tribute show be like?

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2012, 02:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
WWETopTen
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

WWETopTen needs to take rep more seriousWWETopTen needs to take rep more seriousWWETopTen needs to take rep more seriousWWETopTen needs to take rep more seriousWWETopTen needs to take rep more seriousWWETopTen needs to take rep more seriousWWETopTen needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: What would a WCW 9/11 tribute show be like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by the modern myth View Post
Tony Schiavonne leads us in a minute silence, a clip of which would be shown again and again throughout the episode. Then the national anthem, then WCW's default Sting vs 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair match. It would end in an inexplicable run in, as was standard. Presumably, Kevin Nash would've been World champion and he would've recreated the infamous 'Finger Poke of Doom' with special attraction, Rudy Giuliani - taking the title from Nash to send a message to the American public that evil can be triumphed over. Scott Steiner would've come out and cut a shoot promo on Osama Bin Laden, calling him a jealous bastard before unleashing a profanity laden torrent of obscentites and racial slurs. Lex Luger would come out under his old American Patriot guise, driving the Lex Express straight into the arena, before winning a battle royal against a bunch of foriegners. Eric Bischoff rolls a series of vignettes where he challenges Bin Laden to a match at Starrcade. At the top of the show, Rudy Giuliani inexplicably awards the title to Booker T, who faces Goldberg and drops the title to him. Kevin Nash comes out, challenges Goldberg and is awarded a shot. Rudy Giuliani inexplicably interferes in the match on Nash's behalf, and Nash ends the night with the title.
Yup, that sounds about right.
3. Undertaker
4. Kane
5. CM Punk
6. Shawn Michaels
7. Daniel Bryan
8. Goldberg
9. Triple H
10. Mick Foley

Those are my top ten and I really don't care who agrees or disagrees.
PS- I HATE SMARKS!
WWETopTen is offline   Reply With Quote