Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - APOCALYPSE: Return of The Livid One

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2012, 02:41 PM   #58 (permalink)
Apocalypto
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Apocalypto is being a bitchApocalypto is being a bitch
Default Re: APOCALYPSE: Return of The Livid One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
herp derp :3 I am a fat three chinned hillbilly phaggot, and I liek to bang my purdy cousin hilda, we gon' have ourselves some cute webbed footed little rascals hurr hurr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
You can change IP addresses no problem. You can also make an account from a different computer at a different address and there's that problem solved without even having to google how to do it.

I too also believe Sheamus is Fluffykins but I actually have a tiny little bit of affection for Sheamus, stemming from our clash over his I'm Back thread. I hit him with both barrels for that and he took it like a man and changed his ways. He even stood up to me when I tried to turn him into my bitch.

Like I said before, my kryptonite is getting a glimpse at the person beneath the persona. I wavered with The Livid One when he revealed that his insults and his Rants game consisted entirely of material from South Park episodes. It was a beautifully endearing post and I fell for it.

I woke up eventually though. And I'm not falling for it again.
All of a sudden he is talking like me and the other guy are two different people. Annie knows we're different, but due to lack of material for comebacks he will insist we're the same.

Hey Annie, I heard there is a new penis enlargement pump product on the market today on the news, maybe this will clear your frustrations.
Apocalypto is offline   Reply With Quote