Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #1666 of (permalink) Old 10-17-2012, 03:30 PM
BEST FOR CHRISTMAS
$9.99

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock316AE View Post
Don't get this part, Rock cut over 20 promos since he came back, he talked about Twitter exactly 2 times. One in Boston in November to get over the "Boots To Asses" slogan, which was a great segment with Miz and Truth. And one in February when he just randomly used it as part of his promo on Cena, "CenaMissingBalls" IIRC.

The Rock:
"The Rock is Dwayne Johnson with the volume turned all the way up". Always will be.
I didn't like it when he talked about Twitter. What's not to get? I found it silly and it did nothing for me. I'd rather it not happen in the Punk feud.

Rock is Dwayne Johnson with the volume turned up, sure. But when he's being Dwayne Johnson he's not turning the volume up. I'm a Rock mark, not a Dwayne Johnson mark. I felt and saw a difference in him and his promos last year. The first promo in 2011, the Rock concert, the Boston history lessons, the stuff at SS in MSG, that was all The Rock and it was great. Most of the rest of the stuff he did, because of the shoot style element to the feud and in my personal opinion, wasn't really anything special.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome