Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - APOCALYPSE: Return of The Livid One

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2012, 02:19 PM   #57 (permalink)
Anark

Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: APOCALYPSE: Return of The Livid One

You can change IP addresses no problem. You can also make an account from a different computer at a different address and there's that problem solved without even having to google how to do it.

I too also believe Sheamus is Fluffykins but I actually have a tiny little bit of affection for Sheamus, stemming from our clash over his I'm Back thread. I hit him with both barrels for that and he took it like a man and changed his ways. He even stood up to me when I tried to turn him into my bitch.

Like I said before, my kryptonite is getting a glimpse at the person beneath the persona. I wavered with The Livid One when he revealed that his insults and his Rants game consisted entirely of material from South Park episodes. It was a beautifully endearing post and I fell for it.

I woke up eventually though. And I'm not falling for it again.