Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - APOCALYPSE: Return of The Livid One

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2012, 01:51 PM   #52 (permalink)
Anark

Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: APOCALYPSE: Return of The Livid One

Quote:
Originally Posted by shutupchico View Post
is that supposed to some kind of be insult, or show of respect?
He was asked to name ten other users on this forum who had a 'shit and sodomy' gimmick.

He then went and found ten users who had once upon a time made a post that contained the word shit or dick, and tried to pass them off as being obsessed with faeces and ass-rape like he is.

Where dicks came into it I don't know. I doubt he does either. There was the soap, it needed picking up off the floor. Then all of a sudden, dicks.

I've already started feeling sorry for him. Although that was The Livid One's only tactic that worked against me. It's my kryptonite. Act so pathetic that I start to feel bad about beating a cunt into you, then secretly carry on acting like a complete and utter twat.

I destroyed The Livid One eventually though. I did it once, I can do it again.