Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What tag teams should I make out of the wrestlers i have listed

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2012, 01:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fid
Paul Heyman Guy

Fid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: What tag teams should I make out of the wrestlers i have listed

From what I see from the list you can make quite a few already established teams: Evolution, The Road Warriors, D-Generation X, Brothers of Destruction, The Outsiders, Beer Money, Motor City Machine Guns, Edge & Christian, The Hardy Boys, The Dudley Boys, etc.

Also, if you add Brian Pillman to your list you can make the Hollywood Blondes with Steve Austin. And a Colt Cabana CAW create the Second City Saints with Punk.

STAND BACK!

Last edited by Fid : 10-17-2012 at 01:43 PM.
Fid is offline   Reply With Quote