Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - International Matches Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #2623 of (permalink) Old 10-17-2012, 02:27 PM
NORRIS COLE'S HAIRY FANNY TICKLER
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

NORRIS COLE'S HAIRY FANNY TICKLER's Avatar

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: International Matches Discussion Thread

The English band are amongst the worst set of fans I've ever heard of. Just complete mongs from top to bottom, all they should do is play the intro tune and leave it to the English support (and especially away from home the English fans don't need anyone telling them when to sing) but more often than not they drown out potential songs by just playing the same shit everytime. I remember them moaning when they had their instruments being confiscated in the Euros in Ukraine...and no-one but them giving a shit

People who actually think they're cool are the ones who ensure the English atmosphere is as dull and pathetic as it is.

English fans at Wembley are wank, the stadium itself is pretty shite for atmosphere in terms of layout (bottom and top tier can barely keep in tune so you very rarely get the whole support singing the same song unless its after a goal) but the people who go to england games these days are the face painted, happy clapping middle class dullards who are there to sit in silence, buy a programme, have a pastie at half time and moan when things turn shit.

Then again, the pricing makes it impossible to cater to fans who will actually make an atmosphere. Not many working class folk will pay 40 weekly to watch their team on top of train fares, money for alchohol etc.

Last edited by NORRIS COLE'S HAIRY FANNY TICKLER; 10-17-2012 at 02:29 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome