Wrestling Forum Related
Wrestling Forum Rules
Suggestions & Help
Wrestling Forum News
World Wrestling Entertainment
Other Pro Wrestling Forum
Total Nonstop Action Wrestling!
Be The Booker
Wrestling Women, Celebs & Models
Women of Wrestling
Games & Trivia
Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Indy Wrestling, Lucha Underground, Women of Wrestling Forums
International Matches Discussion Thread
View Single Post
10-17-2012, 02:43 PM
FORZA AC MILAN
Join Date: Sep 2010
Re: International Matches Discussion Thread
My England PLAYER RATINGS
- 4/10. Rob Green is probably getting his hopes up. Was BRAVE in that first half 1 on 1 situation though.
- 6/10. Had an ok game.
- 5/10. Out of his depth, thought that is understandable when you play on an underwater pitch.
- 6/10. Ok but needs to go back to the lab for maintenance to get his performance optimal again.
- 8/10. One of his better England performances. Should have been given a penalty at the end of the MOVE OF THE GAME (for either team).
- 7/10. Like the way
thinks. A lot better in the middle than out wide as has been talked about in the past. And when out wide he
goes to the byline, and too often it's some blind alley impossible situation. Get's annoying and he needs to vary that up a bit more. Worked hard and seemed more up for it than some of the other players who didn't seem to fancy it on the shitty pitch.
- 1/10. As shit as ever, a shining beacon of plodding lack of urgency at the centre of England's midfield. :carrick
- 7/10. Hit some decent passes and made a few things happen.
- 6/10. Doesn't seem as good as he was before he got injured at Bolton last season. Hope we don't get the same situation with Wilshere.
- 3/10. Very greedy player, a characteristic that has gruesomely mutated and risen to the surface probably due to not starting games at Spurs regularly enough in the past. Fluffed a great chance in a poor showing, body language was off.
- 5/10. His elephant first touch was back. Moaned at Welbeck for no good reason. On the plus side he tracked back well to make a great tackle in the first half in what was a dangerous situation, and great finish with the shoulder for the goal.
- 7/10. Made a positive impact when he came on. As Ray Wilkins once said "He's an extremely bright young man this young man."
- 6/10. Ok. Although he didn't sparkle when he came on. I think he should have started rather than Defoe.
steamed hams is offline
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by steamed hams
-- Wrestling Forum (Full - Red)
---- Wrestling Forum (Dark - Red)
-- Wrestling Forum (Full - Blue)
---- Wrestling Forum (Dark - Blue)
-- Wrestling Forum (Classic I)
-- Wrestling Forum (Classic II)
-- Wrestling Forum (Mobile)
v1.4 Copyright ©2007,
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to