Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2012, 12:06 PM   #2327 (permalink)
Human Nature
Childish Gambino Is #1

Human Nature Human Nature Human Nature Human Nature Human Nature Human Nature Human Nature Human Nature Human Nature Human Nature Human Nature

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJJ1303 View Post
There were a few moves that knocked the opponent forward such as a Dropkick to the knee, Dropkick to the back & a few Hurricanranas or you could have the opponent leaning on the ropes and flick the right stick down to set them up like that
Oh okay! Thanks, I'll practice some tonight when I play '13!

BTW, if anyone wants me to test anything tonight on the demo, let me know and I'll see if I can. I'm going tonight and probably tomorrow!
So far I'm testing Rocky's championship entrance, make sure it's still there.
And see if the statistics for the titles restart once you change the titles for shows or change the superstar to a different show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blarg_ View Post
Yeah, the taunts after a finisher should be manual and optional. It doesn't bother me a whole lot, but it's not very realistic.

Speaking of the Stunner, i'm dying for the day they reanimate the damn move to where the opponent actually falls flat on his back rather than acting like an acrobat from Cirque du Soleil.
Hopefully like JJJ said, you can just move during it. Cause it's a really sick RKO!

Seriously! Each guy sells it like Rocky does. Hahaha.

Last edited by Human Nature : 10-17-2012 at 12:08 PM.
Human Nature is offline   Reply With Quote