Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - International Matches Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2012, 12:43 PM   #2606 (permalink)
Liam Miller
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer

Liam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselves
Default Re: International Matches Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
Ok. I don't think he's shit or a bad player. I just don't see anything special like he was meant to be (last season hype). Kind of reminds me of McEachran for us. Even though he hasn't had a real chance to show what he can do, from what I have seen, he seems nothing more than a decent passer.

This is the problem with England central midfielders. We think all these young ones are going to be this and that, but really, they are just in the range of decent to good.

Yeah i agree and with the cleverley hype many united fans overrate him and welbeck and jones, i was possibly one of them last season but all in all they are just good players maybe have potential to be great or even world class but have to improve parts of their game.

Smalling is the only one i really highly rate in terms of united/england youngsters.
Liam Miller is offline   Reply With Quote