Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2012, 10:36 AM   #1652 (permalink)
swagger_ROCKS
SPICE/SWAG

swagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock316AE View Post
Best "Roody Poo" IMO was probably in April 99, NY:

Nothing but money in this seg.

Quote:
I don't want Rock to revert completely back to how he was 10 years ago. Obviously, his character has evolved since then but my only criticism is that, at times, I do feel like we've got Dwayne Johnson the person instead of The Rock the character. It's partially the fault of that stupid ass Cena/Rock, I'm sorry, John/Dwyane, program they gave to us earlier this year that enabled it to happen. I don't want to see Dwayne trying to get shit to trend on twitter for 15 minutes out of a 20 minute promo and then he spends the last 5 minutes being The Rock. I'd much rather he be what he was in his first return promo in 2011. That's the Rock I personally want to see but he doesn't get to be that Rock when they put him in these ridiculous shoot style feuds. I'm pretty sure we'll be seeing Dwayne/Phil by the time the Rumble rolls along instead of a kickass Rock/Punk program over the WWE title. Oh joy.
I agree, there was nothing in that feud but 2 indivisuals trying to see who was most popular, when they could have given us something special story line wise. I mean sure, the Rock had a tight schedual, but still. Not really much gain out of it. Except for making Cena look like a GOD saint during the feud.

KARLA LOPEZ, THE HOTTEST MODEL/ACTRESS ALIVE. Sheamus, Swagger, Wade, Dixie, Cesaro, Sami, DB, RKO, Drew, Del Rio, Cody, Punk, AJ LEE / (STAY STRONG, JTG, AND DREW ) CHAMPviaDQ = Great GFX. GigiStar
swagger_ROCKS is offline   Reply With Quote