Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Sheamus or Punk - Who is the more credible champ?

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2012, 07:42 AM   #30 (permalink)
Villalltheway
Learning to break kayfabe

Villalltheway is an after thoughtVillalltheway is an after thoughtVillalltheway is an after thought
Default Re: Sheamus or Punk - Who is the more credible champ?

Punk easily has more credibility, he probably the best wrestler in the wwe with DB. Why is everyone obssessed with people looking big, if that was the case big show should be the champion forever. Look at HBK and Bret Hart not massive guys are you telling me these guys were never credible due to their size. Fotgot to even mension Ric Flair he aint massive but 16 time champion who is considered a legend.

I aint even one of these huge butt kiss Punk fans just look at my posting history and it will tell u that, but insuch a limited talent pool he is the best i think at the moment to be WWE champions, id rather him champion then that feed me more goldberg ripoff. I think the only thing that lets any credibilty down on the wwe title though is the title it self, it looks like a plastic toy.