Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2012, 04:31 AM   #2301 (permalink)
JJJ
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

JJJ needs to make some friendsJJJ needs to make some friendsJJJ needs to make some friendsJJJ needs to make some friendsJJJ needs to make some friendsJJJ needs to make some friendsJJJ needs to make some friendsJJJ needs to make some friendsJJJ needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Nature View Post
I'm in the EXACT same boat as this right here. Haven't read TOO much on ACIII yet still just as hyped. And don't want to get too excited about WWE 13 then be disappointed. Happens every year. Haha. Hopefully this will be different.

I hope you do well with all your school too! Yet still able to play those games. I have 2 jobs so I'm trying to find the time!
Timing is not the problem with me, My Uni schedule is lectures only between 1-5pm on a friday and the nearest deadline is 14th January, Its actually getting round to doing some meaningful work but with doing about 200 words a day minimum Im getting through it :P

Also just saw on Bryan Williams twitter that the Rolling/Roaring Elbow is in (Thought to be as part of Tatsu's moveset) so it looks like that will be the nearest thing to the Souvenir
Also, Miz championship entrance

Cody Rhodes championship entrance

Daniel bryan Alt Attire

Daniel Bryan championship entrance

Last edited by JJJ : 10-17-2012 at 06:09 AM.
JJJ is offline   Reply With Quote