Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Smackdown 10/19, Main Event & SMS Spoilers

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2012, 02:06 AM   #168 (permalink)
bme
Getting over in the mid-card

bme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Smackdown 10/19, Main Event & SMS Spoilers

- Once again the only thing worth checking out on SD involves Team Hell No.

"Sheamus is backstage wanting a rematch against Wade Barrett. Teddy Long makes Sheamus vs. Barrett in a Lumberjack Match for later."

- I literally screamed out "What the Fuck ?" when i saw this.
So now instead of beating up Jobbers Wade is getting beat up by Sheamus every week ?

I said as soon as he returned that he'd be behind Sheamus, ADR, Orton & Ziggler when it comes to the HWT.

- I wish i could say the jobbing Brodus is doing will lead to something but it won't.
Like Ryder the haters will act like his pushing and de-pushing was inevitable.

- Wrestle against champion ? check
Lose against champion ? check
Lose against other wrestlers ? check
Have cash-in thwarted by champion ? check
Have cash-in thwarted by other wrestlers ? check

When he does successfully cash in i don't want to hear anyone talking about them booking Ziggler strongly.
He was booked like sh*t before he won MITB, while holding MITB and will be while HWC.

Last edited by bme : 10-17-2012 at 02:22 AM.
bme is offline   Reply With Quote