Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2012, 12:38 AM   #2292 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
The Dread Lord of Apokolips

Tyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanPelley View Post

This picture from the THQ site looks like they will include the snobby Hunter Hearst Helmsley of 1995 / 1996. I hope so at least. I was going to post the hilarious debut vignette of his, but it's been taken off of Youtube.

"Hello, Hunter Hearst Helmsley here.... Bushwhackers, who give honkies? How revolting. Headshrinkers, who eat raw fish? Puh-leeeease. And these Smoking Gunns. I wouldn't be caught wearing a cowboy hat to a dog show."
Maybe, it's definitely not impossible. After all, Mankind has his brown attire and the APA have their APA attire as an alternate to their Acolytes attire, I just hope it's in because I prefer the debut Hunter Hearst Helmsley to the 1996/1997 one.

Give me this, the cheese factor is awesome. It sounds like a Hobbit style theme.

I'm adding it myself if it's not in, but I want the entrance attire too.

Quote:
Several fans have sent in word that following the main event match between Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins last night on WWE Raw, about 1/3rd of the fans in the building left.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote