Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2012, 12:10 AM   #2290 (permalink)
Human Nature
Childish Gambino Is #1

Human Nature 1501 - 2000Human Nature 1501 - 2000Human Nature 1501 - 2000Human Nature 1501 - 2000Human Nature 1501 - 2000Human Nature 1501 - 2000Human Nature 1501 - 2000Human Nature 1501 - 2000Human Nature 1501 - 2000Human Nature 1501 - 2000Human Nature 1501 - 2000
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by blarg_ View Post
I certainly hope so too. Right now they have a tremendous thing going, and that one little detail could be a buzzkill. Here's to hoping that bugs won't plague the stats system.

This is nitpicking, but the only 3 gripes with what i've seen in that video are

1: You can't edit a PPV card until the day of the actual PPV. (the guy had to simulate the entire month to get to the MITB PPV card.

2: Zack Ryder was announced as the WWE champ yet he had the Internet championship around his waist

3: Jericho wore the WWE title over his jacket. (Undertaker had the title under his so I don't know why they couldnt do the same here)

Aside from this, I LOVE the stat system, and the way Tony Chimmel announced the MITB during Orton's entrance is a fresh touch.
Yeah, those annoyed me a bit too. But like you said, just "nitpicking". Small things that I'll get over, but they're still annoying to even have at all. Haha. I mean last year, whoever was the announcer for the WCW arena (I can't remember, might've been Chimmel) he would say "The WCW Championship Kane (or whoever was holding the title). Bit ridiculous but after awhile didn't bug me anymore.

Another thing though, is that some of the titles still look too small. The Tag Title on Ziggler is way too small. The WWE Title and Attitude WWF Title are the ones that I notice are a good size like last year. I don't know why not ALL of the titles are just bigger, it can't be THAT difficult. The WHC still looks like a toy.
Again, "nitpicking" but like I said before, the small details that they fix go a long way.
Human Nature is offline   Reply With Quote