Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2012, 12:03 AM   #2289 (permalink)
blarg_
Ayatollah of Moral turpitude

blarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth reading
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Nature View Post
@Blarg, that's a good question. Hopefully it shows ALL the titles they've won. It wouldn't make much sense for the game to keep track of a certain show then suddenly erase everything if you change titles for the show or change the superstar to a different show.
At least I hope! If I remember, I'll try to test that scenario when I go play!
I certainly hope so too. Right now they have a tremendous thing going, and that one little detail could be a buzzkill. Here's to hoping that bugs won't plague the stats system.

This is nitpicking, but the only 3 gripes with what i've seen in that video are

1: You can't edit a PPV card until the day of the actual PPV. (the guy had to simulate the entire month to get to the MITB PPV card.

2: Zack Ryder was announced as the WWE champ yet he had the Internet championship around his waist

3: Jericho wore the WWE title over his jacket. (Undertaker had the title under his so I don't know why they couldnt do the same here)

Aside from this, I LOVE the stats system, and the way Tony Chimel announced the MITB during Orton's entrance is a fresh touch.

Last edited by blarg_ : 10-17-2012 at 12:09 AM.
blarg_ is offline   Reply With Quote