Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Smackdown 10/19, Main Event & SMS Spoilers

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2012, 12:00 AM   #128 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
APES ON HORSES!

Tyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whore
Default Re: Smackdown 10/19, Main Event & SMS Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleDeckerBar View Post
I'm convinced Barrett will get a few reigns with the World Title, he's too good not to, and WWE don't seem to care much for it anyway, they gave CHRISTIAN the belt after all.

As for the WWE Title? I've given up at this point, which is sad, he's already proven he can be top heel in the company comfortably.
Too good not to has no bearing on anything, William Regal couldn't even get it, if that doesn't tell you something, I don't know what will. Vince is outright biased against English talent. Giving Christian the belt was only because they were absolutely FORCED, they had no alternative to give him the belt and look at the kind of reign he got.

WWE can say on commentary that he's a future world champion, but those are lies, something the WWE is VERY good at telling. They've said that about plenty of people and it never happened.

The WWE Championship is an absolute no, either way, he'll never touch that, which is a shame because the world title barely even counts anymore.
Man, talk about giving a guy nothing to work with. Imagine you've been called up to tv and they basically say to you "You're well educated. (which apparently because of your skin color means that this is an incredible thing.) We can't believe that someone with your skin color has the level of education that you have, so your gimmick is just gonna be that we put you on tv and brag that you went to school. Cause that's basically the gimmick that they gave him, how much more racist could his gimmick have been? Am I missing something here? What was the reason that the people were supposed to get behind him, other than the company just saying "phht, well, he's...in school".
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote