Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - MMA Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-16-2012, 11:53 PM   #689 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Rush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on rep
Default Re: MMA Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeloader View Post
Chael should of won the first fight with Silva, and they should be having a rubber match IMO. I think Silva could beat Jones, and saying Sonnen can beat Jones isn't that far fetched IMO. I hope Sonnen wins to be honest, because it will take people's focus off Jones vs Silva, and put more focus on Silva vs GSP - a fight I would much rather see. Like him or hate him, Sonnen isn't garbage, and he brought the fight to "The Greatest of all time" like noone else has anytime recently. Compare Sonnen to Bonnar, who was completely outclassed.
You are a bigger Sonnen mark than Walls. Jesus christ ny

Why do people want to see GSP/Silva? GSP has a bunch of worthy contenders + he's coming off an acl tear. No point in holding up the division.