Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-16-2012, 10:45 PM   #2286 (permalink)
dxbender
The Face Of The Company

dxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a push
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanPelley View Post
The nostalgia is making this game look great, but the gameplay is still going to be trash. I hate seeing the videos of a finishing move being done, and the wrestler taking it rolls to the left, rolls to the right, then just stops moving. Looks ridiculous.

But still, I'll buy first day probably. My first WWE game purchase in 7 years. I think I'll be changing some theme songs too, which was my favorite part of renting the game last year.

Christian to Waterproof Blonde version of "Just Close Your Eyes"
Attitude Era Rock to his heel Nation theme
Attitude Era Triple H to "My Time"
Attitude Era Undertaker to his pre-Ministry 1998 theme with the wicked guitar
I wanna use old themes too, but depending on load times to do create an entrance, I might just not want to constantly switch back and forth between themes if I wanna use diff themes for guys at diff times.

Though if I create NOD stable, will obviously use the NOD theme. Might even do old nation vs new nation type of thing on universe lol