Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Mississauga, Ontario - "Glory By Honor XI" 10/13/12

View Single Post

Old 10-16-2012, 09:33 PM   #65 (permalink)
Kling Klang
Working on my abs

Kling Klang better hope they're relatively new hereKling Klang better hope they're relatively new hereKling Klang better hope they're relatively new hereKling Klang better hope they're relatively new hereKling Klang better hope they're relatively new hereKling Klang better hope they're relatively new hereKling Klang better hope they're relatively new hereKling Klang better hope they're relatively new hereKling Klang better hope they're relatively new hereKling Klang better hope they're relatively new hereKling Klang better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Mississauga, Ontario - "Glory By Honor XI" 10/13/12

Best ROH show in ages people compain about unrealistic finishes and overkill wwe does that shit all the time.

The main event was excellent and i really did think Elgin would get the win,some great spots in the match and just a brutal contest. Glad Strong never came back out during the match as it deserved the clean win.

I really enjoyed the Richards/Lethal encounter it was great to see all those counters and submission holds.

TV title could of done with a little more time but nevertheless was a solid match and i as of late am really starting to like cole.

Shame mondo will miss a year of action he has really been putting is some good performances and his gimmick is great.