Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Will Orton regain his place in the company?

View Single Post

Old 10-16-2012, 09:05 PM   #25 (permalink)
RKO85
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

RKO85 better hope they're relatively new hereRKO85 better hope they're relatively new hereRKO85 better hope they're relatively new hereRKO85 better hope they're relatively new hereRKO85 better hope they're relatively new hereRKO85 better hope they're relatively new hereRKO85 better hope they're relatively new hereRKO85 better hope they're relatively new hereRKO85 better hope they're relatively new hereRKO85 better hope they're relatively new hereRKO85 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Will Orton regain his place in the company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated Rô View Post
Of course he can, he's still the second most over guy on the roster, all he needs is a proper storyline to rise to #2.
I feel the same way right now. He's # 3. People saying he's 4th and now 5th are haters and clearly they don't know what they're talking about. I think he needs a big storyline like he had back in 09 against HHH. He clearly hotshoted Batista to become # 2 at that point. He needs to be heel and go back to what he was in 09. I think a dream match with lesnar would be great. Cena/Rock, Punk/Austin and I feel it should be Orton/lesnar. They could talk about them being the youngest champions at summer slam. That should have been the suumerslam main event. I hope to get that feud at wm before he turns heel.

Charlotte Is The Future Wooooooo!