Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote

View Single Post

Old 10-16-2012, 08:07 PM   #242 (permalink)
El Conquistador
Veni, vidi, vici

El Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whore
Default Re: Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote

My point is that Penn and every other hater refuses to acknowledge, and neglects to mention how effective drone strikes are. So quick to criticize, but refuse to give homage to anything positive. No need for troops being on the ground; thus, no attacks on US soldiers. Have the drones not proved to be an effective counter-terrorism measure? I'd say so (I know this part coming up is where opinions differ...). NATO and Obama have collectively picked off and destroyed the hierarchy of these terror organizations on an almost weekly basis.

A$AP
El Conquistador is offline   Reply With Quote