Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-16-2012, 07:30 PM   #5963 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux made the HOF BallotHayley Seydoux made the HOF BallotHayley Seydoux made the HOF BallotHayley Seydoux made the HOF BallotHayley Seydoux made the HOF BallotHayley Seydoux made the HOF BallotHayley Seydoux made the HOF BallotHayley Seydoux made the HOF BallotHayley Seydoux made the HOF BallotHayley Seydoux made the HOF BallotHayley Seydoux made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRulz View Post
I'm kinda torn between Ray/Aries and Roode/Storm, I have both at ****1/2. Might prefer Ray/Aries, but Roode/Storm deserves a re-watch. Glad you watch that match, the review is awesome.

Btw, your BFG snowflakes are too harsh, it's almost mean, man... :Bischoff
I'm sure it will stay on top for me. Thought the world of it. And thanks man.

I'm gonna rewatch Bound For Glory. Give a more in depth analysis of why I thought the way I did. Some opinions might change. Mainly the Street Fight. Because regardless of what snowflakes I put next to it, I loved it. I'm gonna hope that main event comes off WAY better on a second viewing. Really disliked it. Felt off to me. Not because of Jeff either, but by both. Aries didn't do anything noteworthy in my eyes. Or anything nearly the level that he has during this year.

I know my opinion on the tag titles match won't change. That was my least favorite match on the show. (knockouts doesn't count since that was obviously gonna be trash)