Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-16-2012, 07:22 PM   #1918 (permalink)
The Tony
Moron

The Tony 501 - 1000The Tony 501 - 1000The Tony 501 - 1000The Tony 501 - 1000The Tony 501 - 1000The Tony 501 - 1000
Default Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Jarrett as to a be a member, if not the leader of Aces and Eights. It just makes to much sense. The way I see it, Aces and Eights will consist of wrestlers who got fired from TNA or wrestlers that never got a call from TNA and believe that they deserve a spot on the show.

D'lo Brown:Possibly mad that he wasn't ask to be one of the judges on gutcheck.
Devon:Possibly mad that TNA management didn't offer him a decent contract even if he was TV Champion. He might be also mad because he felt he never received the spotlight he deserved.

Jarrett as a ton of reasons to be mad: He wasn't the first inductee in the hall of fame and got fired from the company he founded.

But you know what...I don't think Jarrett should be the leader. In my opinion, the leader shouldn't be a huge name in the wrestling business but instead someone that TNA believe could eventually become a main-eventer. With this being said, I think it should be this man:

Shelley as so much potential in my opinion and this Aces and Eights storyline could really built him as a main-eventer. I would love it if he was the mastermind behind aces and eights.
The Tony is offline   Reply With Quote