Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official NXT Weekly TV Show Discussion

View Single Post

Old 10-16-2012, 07:47 PM   #505 (permalink)
Asenath
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

Asenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Official NXT Weekly TV Show Discussion

Finally saw last week's episode.

Could they have played that CM Punk as proud papa, Rollins as Punk Jr. thing any harder? I speculate we'll see Rollins as a Punk protege, sooner than later. Which would be a shame because he's developed so nicely from a spot monkey - but he still needs more time to cook. There will be a storytelling wrestler made out of him, one way or another.

Also, DAMN. Why can't we get a Women's match like THAT on Raw? William Regal was bouncing out of his chair calling the various holds and throws. I was bouncing out of my chair to see them! Even Alicia Fox, Botchamania's First Lady, looked competent.

I don't know what they're doing to Leo Kruger, but all the callbacks to poaching and colonialism in Africa and what not give me the ~uncomfortables. Also, LOL at that hair close up. I have hair like that, and that just looks like the leavings in my brush after I work on it in the morning. He did not yank that.