Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official NXT Weekly TV Show Discussion

View Single Post

Old 10-16-2012, 06:47 PM   #505 (permalink)
Asenath
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

Asenath 501 - 1000Asenath 501 - 1000Asenath 501 - 1000Asenath 501 - 1000Asenath 501 - 1000Asenath 501 - 1000
Default Re: Official NXT Weekly TV Show Discussion

Finally saw last week's episode.

Could they have played that CM Punk as proud papa, Rollins as Punk Jr. thing any harder? I speculate we'll see Rollins as a Punk protege, sooner than later. Which would be a shame because he's developed so nicely from a spot monkey - but he still needs more time to cook. There will be a storytelling wrestler made out of him, one way or another.

Also, DAMN. Why can't we get a Women's match like THAT on Raw? William Regal was bouncing out of his chair calling the various holds and throws. I was bouncing out of my chair to see them! Even Alicia Fox, Botchamania's First Lady, looked competent.

I don't know what they're doing to Leo Kruger, but all the callbacks to poaching and colonialism in Africa and what not give me the ~uncomfortables. Also, LOL at that hair close up. I have hair like that, and that just looks like the leavings in my brush after I work on it in the morning. He did not yank that.