Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Trouble In Paradise to Miz (Ouch!)

View Single Post

Old 10-16-2012, 03:42 PM   #116 (permalink)
Interceptor88
Little Poppa Pump

Interceptor88 needs to take rep more seriousInterceptor88 needs to take rep more seriousInterceptor88 needs to take rep more seriousInterceptor88 needs to take rep more seriousInterceptor88 needs to take rep more seriousInterceptor88 needs to take rep more seriousInterceptor88 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Trouble In Paradise to Miz (Ouch!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walk-In View Post
Yes, I know that opinions vary. I also know that some people have completely written off my opinion on Kofi because of the giant thread I started claiming that he sucks & that I'm not a fan. That doesn't mean I want him to fail, or that I don't think he can succeed at a high level in WWE & make both himself & the company a lot of money.

WWE just need to play to his strengths & hide his weaknesses, which for whatever reason, they refuse to do. Then, whenever WWE do try to utilize him more, something goes wrong, usually on Kofi's end. If you're not reliable in pressure situations, WWE won't stay on your bandwagon for too long. I'm sure Kofi is a great guy & there's no denying his athleticism. WWE should play up his athleticism more. Not just letting him jump high, either. He needs a direction because nothing about him makes any sense anymore. Kofi Kingston, the non-Jamaican Jamaican from Ghana, West Africa, that finishes with a spinning kick & doesn't seem to have any goals in WWE. He needs character development & back story. He can't just be the black guy that smiles a lot & jumps high. What does his character want to accomplish in WWE? Why is he doing what he is doing? This stuff needs to be explained on television. Give him some depth.
Agree.
Interceptor88 is offline   Reply With Quote