Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 4 (FINAL FOUR)

View Single Post

Old 10-16-2012, 02:12 PM   #34 (permalink)
Smif-N-Wessun
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Smif-N-Wessun 1001 - 1500Smif-N-Wessun 1001 - 1500Smif-N-Wessun 1001 - 1500Smif-N-Wessun 1001 - 1500Smif-N-Wessun 1001 - 1500Smif-N-Wessun 1001 - 1500Smif-N-Wessun 1001 - 1500Smif-N-Wessun 1001 - 1500
Default Re: WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 4 (FINAL FOUR)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choke2Death View Post
His only "mad classic" is Reasonable Doubt IMO. The Blueprint and The Black Album are great, then there are some decent ones like Blueprint 2 (although it's loaded with some filler), Vol 1 In My Lifetime and American Gangster. Then there's some trash like Hard Knock Life (not the song), Life and Times of S. Carter, Kingdom Come and Blueprint 3. The difference between Jay and others like BIG and Redman is the fact they have less than 10 albums between them which doesn't match Jay's # of albums in his discography. And with that said, I wouldn't have ranked those two above Jay either so maybe I'm just not feeling one-dimensional rappers that much. Or maybe I do if they come out with awesome one-liners and get totally awesome beats in the background. Which might explain why I love a lot of west coast rap even though some of them like DJ Quik, MC Eiht and Too $hort rarely talk about many different topics. But I don't rank them highly as MCs, though.
Vol. 2 and 3 aren't that bad. Vol. 3 was actually pretty good, Vol. 2 had some great tracks, it just wasn't all that cohesive. BP3 was pretty fuckin bad tho lol. Nah tho, this is derailin the thread, the gawd might jus start a Jay-Z thread a lil later.

^furious, projects self-image onto others^

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP
“Kevin Nash is right. Smaller guys don’t draw. I mean who would pay any money to watch itty bitty guys like Mayweather or Paquiao?"
Talent/charisma draws. Not size.
Smif-N-Wessun is offline   Reply With Quote