Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread
View Single Post
post #2270 of (permalink) Old 10-16-2012, 02:26 PM
The Ice King
Childish Gambino Is #1

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJJ1303 View Post
Watching the video Human Nature posted has got me more excited for this game now, It's just in the back of my mind that I feel like I am setting myself up for disappointment, I try not to get hyped over this stuff but I always seem to cave in with about 2 weeks to go.

That week is going to be rough for me, On tuesday its AC 3 which I have managed to avoid all news for so I am clueless yet still hyped.
I'm in the EXACT same boat as this right here. Haven't read TOO much on ACIII yet still just as hyped. And don't want to get too excited about WWE 13 then be disappointed. Happens every year. Haha. Hopefully this will be different.

I hope you do well with all your school too! Yet still able to play those games. I have 2 jobs so I'm trying to find the time!

"....or...you can just call me the soon to be crowned KING of this company!
DEAN AMBROSE is taking over the world! As of right now forget what you think you know about this industry,
because Dean Ambrose is about to blow the DOORS. OFF. EVERYTHING! SO WELCOME TO THE FUTURE!!!!"

THANK YOU PUNK.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome