Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-16-2012, 11:28 AM   #2258 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
The Dread Lord of Apokolips

Tyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Nature View Post
If you go to 2:24 here they show they've made the models bigger.
They actually look like giants, instead of just a little taller than everyone else.

Only footage I can find of Punk vs. Show on WWE '12 is all prediction videos from the triple threat this past SS.
Just skip through and watch a few segments and you can tell there's a difference in size.

In the WWE '13 video earlier, CM Punk actually looks small compared to Show. In the '12 video he looks smaller, but it's not a HUGE difference in size from the two.
The body of Show is just so much more massive like it should be.
I don't know, I'm having trouble trying to explain it for some reason. Haha. Hopefully you can see the difference in the videos.
I'll look at it a little later. Thanks.

I found a video of Austin's new championship entrance, ya'll should take a look at it.

FINALLY he has his proper AE title entrance, now I don't ever have to hesitate about putting the Attitude Era WWE Championship on him because it looks ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fissiks, on Roman Reigns View Post
i can't take any wrestler, who needs creative to marginalize the entire product to make him look better than what he is, seriously.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote