Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-16-2012, 10:58 AM   #1594 (permalink)
murder
Working on my abs

murder needs to make some friendsmurder needs to make some friendsmurder needs to make some friendsmurder needs to make some friendsmurder needs to make some friendsmurder needs to make some friendsmurder needs to make some friendsmurder needs to make some friendsmurder needs to make some friendsmurder needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleDeckerBar View Post
I know what you;re saying, but they've been stating for years that the only way a Title can change hands is via pinfall or submission
That's right but titles changed hands by KO in the past, for example HBK winning the European title after Bulldog passed out.

I really like your idea in general though. Ryback winning but Punk finding a loophole to keep the title. Only question is what this loophole could be.

The Outsiders once held on to the titles because a fired referee counted the pin. Maybe something like that.

Edit: On second thought, Rock once passed out in the Mandible Claw and Vince claimed that the title could not change hands by passing out. Thus creating a major continuity error to just 15 months earlier when said HBK/Bulldog match happened. So who knows what the official rules state?!

Last edited by murder : 10-16-2012 at 11:03 AM.
murder is offline   Reply With Quote