Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-16-2012, 10:05 AM   #1588 (permalink)
DoubleDeckerBar
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches

DoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a push
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
If the ref stops the match because Punk can't continue, he wins the title. That's a KO win, they've happened pretty frequently. Tensai even beat a few people like that when he came in.
Don't WWE always say in Championship matches, the Title can only change hands via pinfall or submission? Obviously a KO win in a normal match is a regular win, just like a DQ win or a countout win is, but if you win by KO in a Title match, do you get the Title? I don't recall it ever happening.

I can actually see them doing that to be honest. Punk needs to retain anyway, giving the belt to Skippy boy would be disastrous. I don't even really dislike Ryback, but giving it to anybody would be disastrous, Punk's reign needs to remain uninterrupted until the Rumble.
I realise where they're going and that WWE will push Roman Reigns straight to the top. However for me, Dean Ambrose is by far the most talented in that group and I think eventually if they just give him the spotlight then he's going to shine. As soon as he touches a mic everyone else can just sit down as he's magic on it. So It remains to be seen, I think they're all talented but to me Dean was the star of that group. I think Roman looks like the star of that group but I don't think he's nearly as talented as Dean.

- Batista

Last edited by DoubleDeckerBar : 10-16-2012 at 10:10 AM.
DoubleDeckerBar is offline   Reply With Quote