Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-16-2012, 09:58 AM   #1584 (permalink)
Heel
#OVER

Heel probably won't be missedHeel probably won't be missedHeel probably won't be missedHeel probably won't be missedHeel probably won't be missedHeel probably won't be missedHeel probably won't be missedHeel probably won't be missedHeel probably won't be missedHeel probably won't be missedHeel probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgia View Post
A post from Heel on Ryback literally only a few weeks old:

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/raw/63...l#post12086626

Sad how some people change their tune on guys when they come up against their favorites. I'm a fan of both guys, but I don't want Ryback to win here, it's too early, Punk WILL retain somehow. Punk/Rock WILL happen. And I don't think WWE want to cut Punk's reign short just to give Ryback a filler reign and to only have Punk win the title back later, no, they're treating Ryback like a really big deal so I imagine Ryback's first title reign will be something special, he'll hold it for months to really establish himself (like Sheamus is doing now) and he'll probably win at WrestleMania for the same reason, to establish him, so I highly doubt he'll win the title here. I don't know what will happen, but Punk will retain somehow. The ideal scenario would to be a draw, with Punk retaining the title and Ryback keeping his undefeated streak, but I don't know how they could do that in a Hell in a Cell.
Look, I've said in recent posts that I don't hate Ryback. I'm just annoyed they are skyrocketing him into a feud that could hurt wrestlers I prefer to him (e.g. Punk). At the time I wrote that he wasn't due to main-event for the WWE Title and yeah, that changes things.

As far as big-guys go he is OK and has good charisma, but he shouldn't be anywhere near a PPV main-event against Punk especially when it means it's likely he HAS to win the match. Him winning would impact on the potential Rock vs. Punk match and while it's not Ryback's fault, it has soured him for me a bit. I'd have been fine with him continuing to squash midcarders for a few more months, winning the Rumble and winning the WHC at 'Mania. What they're doing now, I'm not OK with at all.

Also don't act like you've never had a drastic change in opinion, since we all have, and if I wanted to I'm sure I could find supposed contradictions from you too. Things change and they in turn change your opinions of wrestlers. It happens.

Favourites: Bryan, Wyatt, Young Bucks, BO, Machine Gun KA.

Last edited by Heel : 10-16-2012 at 10:02 AM.
Heel is offline   Reply With Quote