Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-16-2012, 09:35 AM   #1580 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
You can have an opinion on individual wrestlers that's different to mine, I don't give a shit, but objectively that's a terrible card. I don't know about you, but I'm against WrestleMania matches where it literally DOESN'T matter who wins. Rock/Lesnar and Sheamus/Orton, to pick out two of them, the winners do not matter at ALL. You have one match where both guys are part timers who are leaving afterwards, and then in the other one, a world title match between two guys who have been handed EVERYTHING from day 1, they've accomplished everything, nobody gets over, nobody benefits, it's the same old shit nobody has any reason to care about. Then you have Cena vs Taker which should happen at WrestleMania 30, not WrestleMania 29, and should be Taker's last match ever, so that's a waste for this WrestleMania, then you have Ryback vs "whoever", and we don't know who that is, presumably Punk with that card, against a guy who hasn't proven that he can have a long match, or even proven that he knows more than 4 moves, and he's the champion going into the biggest show of the year. That's a disaster.
I personally couldn't care less about who "gets over" and who gets "buried". Shit like that should only matter to those in charge. Ryback has not even been given a chance so who knows what happens by Wrestlemania time. Sheamus/Orton will be a great match and I want Orton (who has NOT been "handed everything from day 1" despite your constant preaching about it. He was pushed, dropped then worked his way back up) to be in a match that matters in one way instead of some random nonsensical match with Kane over a fucking handshake. And Rock/Lesnar will simply be a classic and that's all that matters to me. As for Cena/Taker, you are really looking too deep into this. All I want is for the match to happen at Wrestlemania at one point or another, end of story. I couldn't care less if it's Taker's last match or if it happens next year. Just give me the damn match!