Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Trouble In Paradise to Miz (Ouch!)

View Single Post

Old 10-16-2012, 09:08 AM   #83 (permalink)
Scottish-Suplex
I'm known as 'Scottish-Throw' when introduced by Michael Cole.

Scottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friends
Default Re: Trouble In Paradise to Miz (Ouch!)

O.K, 9 pages, we've probably began general conversations on Kofi so I'll just say his promo was quite good, nothing special and maybe Miz was helping, but the sort of thing that says "If I were doing this regularly and had good stuff to work with I would be more then adequate."

His actual match though was very good because he really wasn't doing much jumping, more the romper stomper style you see in FCW, coupled with his more athletic moves it felt like someone had actually told Kofi "There is the glass ceiling, give it everything you got." It helped that J.R was really putting him over on commentary though. Very solid match.

As for the Kick, normally when they replay stuff they'll fast forward the end to cover up small errors, they didn't need to cause that thing legit landed and Miz was bleeding at the end. I don't know whether it will count against him, he had very little room to do it and Kofi seems pretty liked back stage (don't think he's ever had any bad press backstage), but the fact they gave him the win is normally an indicator they wont win on the actual night, then again this is a new show and maybe WWE want to make it seem important with the title change. Who knows, WWE go back and fourth on both guys pretty frequently, one moment they're winning titles, the next their jobbing. It could go either way.

"Get up fools, this mah table now!"
Scottish-Suplex is offline   Reply With Quote