Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-16-2012, 09:03 AM   #1565 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whore
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heel View Post
Sadly a lot of fans seem willing to eat up the crap WWE serve them; hence Ryback being so over.
It's not even just fans, taste in general society has gone down. Ryback is the wrestling equivalent of Avatar, it looks good but there's zero substance.

Quote:
I think we all know the end game for Punk will be RR against the Rock. Punk attacked him at 1000th, that is when the match was pretty much confirmed.

Punk has done loads of interviews since and he's pretty much said he'll be wrestling Rocky at RR, without actually saying it. Rock wears his shirt and (again) pretty much says the match is happening, (again) without actually saying it.

I think people are getting their knickers in a twist about HIAC. The money match is Punk Vs Rock and it wont change.

I think it's an interesting match because you wanna see the finish of the match.
I don't think anybody's questioning Rock/Punk happening, I know I'm not. My concern is that they break up Punk's reign for absolutely nothing just to give Ryback the WWE title on his resume and let him go undefeated for a little while longer until Punk wins the belt back at TLC or a future Raw in December/January.

Last edited by Tyrion Lannister : 10-16-2012 at 09:05 AM.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote