Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - This November, Skyfall is coming.
View Single Post
post #111 of (permalink) Old 10-16-2012, 09:24 AM
BEST FOUR COLLY BIRDS
The Man

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)

Re: This November, Skyfall is coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig View Post
I still maintain the worst Bond movie is Thunderball, don't think I've ever managed to watch it in one full sitting ever. I enjoy Octopussy, compared to Moonraker or A View To A Kill it's a damn good film, sure parts of it are daft (Roger Moore being hunted by the villain riding an elephant) but some scenes are amongst the best the series has produced (I seriously adore Bond dressed as a clown trying to get the audience to take him seriously).
Octopussy got a little silly at times but it has some other great moments. Maybe I have a higher tolerance for the stupid stuff but I like Man With the Golden Gun and Moonraker (albeit that one a bit less so) still.

Least favorite Bond film? Probably Die Another Day. I still enjoy it somewhat but that one just got too over the top and ridiculous.
- LAZER BATTLE
- Electrical Shredder Suit (though I did like Bond's quip at the main villain's death tbf)
- surfing a tsunami off a cliff with icebergs and cgi and fuck

As far as Bond actors go my list would probably be:

Connery
Moore
Brosnan
Craig
Dalton
Lazenby

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome