Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-16-2012, 08:03 AM   #2255 (permalink)
BEST FOR BUSINESS
The Man

BEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Nature View Post
Haha, sorry for taking so long Tyrion! I just now came back over here. Got sucked into Youtube world just completely zoned out watching videos of peoples Universes from '12 and new gameplay from '13.
Footage is long and the guy playing Big Show sucks (they both kinda do, which is always the annoying instance for people getting new footage of the games every year. It's never people who are truly good at the game and show off a lot of stuff), but nonetheless it shows SOME things.

Big Show is seriously MASSIVE! Such a small detail that makes a HUGE difference. When Punk has him on his shoulder for the GTS you can really tell the difference, not like you can't during the whole match but that part definitely shows it amazingly well!

If you guys don't want to watch the whole 9mins here are a few nice things to look at:
There's a nice reversal at 5:17
GTS at 5:28
The roll up pin is at 6:40

Also, it hasn't been posted in here yet, but anyone in the US can go play a demo at certain locations of Best Buy! Stupid way of doing a demo, releasing it for PSN and XBL would make more sense, but that's THQ for ya!
Sorry to anyone not in the US, I feel bad, but I'm gonna go play it this week if I can find the time.

Here's the list for all the stores that will have it:
http://wwe.thq.com/go/article/view/2...ctober-30-2012
Is it just me, or is Big Show moving ridiculously fast? I'm talking all the moves and everything. I never did play '12 but I feel like the bigger guys moved slower in past games, I might be completely off and it might be because I'm watching and not playing, but it looks kind of weird to me.
BEST FOR BUSINESS is offline   Reply With Quote