Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-16-2012, 07:07 AM   #2251 (permalink)
JJJ
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

JJJ needs to make some friendsJJJ needs to make some friendsJJJ needs to make some friendsJJJ needs to make some friendsJJJ needs to make some friendsJJJ needs to make some friendsJJJ needs to make some friendsJJJ needs to make some friendsJJJ needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Watching the video Human Nature posted has got me more excited for this game now, It's just in the back of my mind that I feel like I am setting myself up for disappointment, I try not to get hyped over this stuff but I always seem to cave in with about 2 weeks to go.

That week is going to be rough for me, On tuesday its AC 3 which I have managed to avoid all news for so I am clueless yet still hyped, On the friday it will be WWE 13 and on the Monday after I have a massive presentation for my dissertation to do. Plus I still have the main dissertation, Essay + A case study to do Totalling about 15000 words between them.

God damn uni work!