Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-16-2012, 05:58 AM   #2245 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
Refuses to put MSL over

Tyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whore
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Nature View Post
Haha, sorry for taking so long Tyrion! I just now came back over here. Got sucked into Youtube world just completely zoned out watching videos of peoples Universes from '12 and new gameplay from '13.
Footage is long and the guy playing Big Show sucks (they both kinda do, which is always the annoying instance for people getting new footage of the games every year. It's never people who are truly good at the game and show off a lot of stuff), but nonetheless it shows SOME things.

Big Show is seriously MASSIVE! Such a small detail that makes a HUGE difference. When Punk has him on his shoulder for the GTS you can really tell the difference, not like you can't during the whole match but that part definitely shows it amazingly well!

If you guys don't want to watch the whole 9mins here are a few nice things to look at:
There's a nice reversal at 5:17
GTS at 5:28
The roll up pin is at 6:40

That's no worry, I didn't even check back until now.

That demo is pretty generous with players, you usually only get 4 guys to choose from.

Is Big Show really any bigger than he was in WWE '12? I don't notice any difference off hand.
He now comes out to the ring in a John Cena hat, a John Cena shirt, John Cena wristbands, and somebody in merchandise saying "can we fit more on this guy?" and Vince says "well, god damn, he's only got so many limbs, what more can we put on the fucking guy?" "Well, we've got a towel" "ah fuck, give him the towel.", and he comes out now with a Don't Give Up towel. Like this man feels like a fucking Nascar driver with how much shit he has on when he comes out. It's like, ENOUGH! You want all my time, you want all my money. It just felt gross, Wai, watching all this, it's just like, have a modicum of self restraint. When is it enough? "Buy this, buy that, give me your life on Sunday, on Monday, on Wednesday, on Friday, buy a Network!" FUCK OFF!
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote