Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Twilight Saga Mafia Gameplay Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-16-2012, 02:29 AM   #1743 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Rush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on rep
Default Re: Twilight Saga Mafia Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBlue View Post
Chill your beans.

I'd still have rather killed red scum over the SK. I don't know why people are thinking this is wrapped up. I'd guess at least 4 scum left including Magic, probably 5 if there is purple scum left and I reckon 5 red scum was about right.

Catching the SK doesn't mean shit for your alignment btw. If you were on Lawls' case when nobody else was then fair play I must have missed that and that might just change my opinion but i'm still suss of you.
My beans are chilled. How is killing off the sk's a bad thing? in case you didnt realise, thats 1 less killing role once we dispence of Magic.

Okay, do i have to slow down so you can catch up? I never said that pushing a lynch on the sk's confirms me as town. It doesn't (in fact the only one pushing anything on the 'Rush is confirmed town' agenda is you and Magic). I'm saying that pushing a lynch on the sk's over a lynch on lawls does not make me red scum which is what you're arguing. If you want to assume i'm scum, then go ahead but at least back it up with some sort of logical argument.