Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - MMA Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-15-2012, 11:08 PM   #666 (permalink)
Ray
I am Jack's broken heart

Ray probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missed
Default Re: MMA Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Combat Analyst View Post
He has great takedown defense but so does, Machida, Evans, & Rampage. Sure Anderson has great striking, but he's a counterstriker, and one that has to deal with the reach of Jones. Don't underestimate Jone's submission game also. And Jones in the clinch is game over for Anderson. He gets him in the clinch, he can not only knee him, but he can TD him from there and dish out his game.
You make very valid points, and I'll give you credit for them. I still think your underrating Anderson, but that's fine. You have your reasons. I think we all can agree that this fight has to happen, and it's certainly ALOT more interesting then GSP/Silva. Anderson always seems to shut down the idea of ever fighting him though which is disheartening.

Money changes everything though. They could sellout Cowboys Stadium with this fight and a couple other big title fights. Probably will get in the vicinity of UFC 100 if not more buys. The fight is a goldmine waiting to happen.

Credit: GOATviaDQ